KC Healthy Cooking

( 1 review )
786-502-4193

11990 Biscayne Blvd Ste 103, Miami, Florida, USA, 33181

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported the owner/chef is vegan himself, and you'll be able to find something vegan to eat here.

Categories: American, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Isis N.

Best Vegan Friendly Restaurant Ever - Edit

Not a 100% vegan place, but very close, since the owner and chef, its vegan. Found this hidden gem secluded in the intricate structure of an office building in Biscayne Boulevard. Not your average location, that's for sure, but once you get there you realized the neighborhood have another healthy option, besides Whole Foods.

I was browsing the extensive menu, and the chef offered me a sample of his now famous vegan pumpkin soup. It was very tasty, and a nice gesture for a new customer. He explained me he can prepare any dish vegan in the menu, by request. Nice.

After some deep consideration, I decided to have the soba noodles entree with grilled tofu for $9.99. Full of flavors with all those scrumptious crunchy veggies. Portion size was perfect. And to top it all off, I had a coconut vegan cake ($4), that was simply delicious.

Most importantly, and rare these days, the staff was so friendly, that I will definitely be coming back soon.

Pros: Great vegan food, Super Friendly Staff , Reasonable priced

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has KC Healthy Cooking closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.