Kawiarnia Fawory

( 1 review )
791-096725

Mickiewicza 21, Zoliborz, Warsaw, Poland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan friendly cafe/club offering breakfast sets, snacks and lunch menus, including a vegan burger, tofu scramble, vegan savory pies and sometimes vegan desserts. Healthy and relaxed vibe. Also hosts concerts, exhibitions, workshops. Free Wi-Fi. Outdoor seating during summer. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-10:00pm, Fri 8:00am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by vanialuena

Healthy & Fresh Breakfast in a friendly atmosphere - Edit

One of the healthiest vegan breakfasts I´ve ever had. I went to this cafe twice and both times I had the Wegetariańskie breakfast.
Basically a big beautiful plate mixing different veggies, bread and 3 vegan spreads for only 17 zloty (4€).

I really enjoyed the different textures in the plate. The creamy vegan spread, crunchy sprouts and rocket salad, fresh and pickled cucumber, sweet tomato and soft slices of bread. Yummy! It worked really well together. All fresh and all tasty. I´ve asked also for some extra avocado. Advice: if you´re not that hungry, it might be a good idea to share since it is quite a large portion.

Besides I also had one of the biggest sized lattes ever (!) with some soya milk.

The English-speaking staff was really friendly and happy to help.

A place I will be happy to return when back in Krakow.

Pros: Fresh vegan breakfast , Nice atmosphere, Friendly and attentive staff

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kawiarnia Fawory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.