Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine

Contact 65454868

Changi Airport, Terminal 2 Food Court, Central Singapore, Singapore,

South Indian vegetarian fast food at Changi Airport. In Departure Transit Lounge on the 3rd floor after immigration clearance. Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by vs

good staff - Edit

amid complete chaos I think the staff did a great job. although not the best food I had in Singapore for an airport, it was decent.
I asked for vegan options and about 40% of the.mnu was fine, I went for a onion dosa, which was okay and good for a fast bite.
the place was chaotic and people jumping in and the staff did well,but looked harassed.

Pros: vegan options

Fast Service, Decent Food - Edit

I ordered a simple masala dosa--it was ready in about 2 minutes (probably the most commonly ordered dish there). Their menu is somewhat limited, and they're a little expensive for Indian Singapore standards (they *are* at the airport), but it was good to have a nice masala dosa before boarding my flight.

Pros: good food, fast service

Cons: small menu

Poor Uththappams - Edit

I had ordered a plain Uththappam (Indian pancake) for about SD 7/- about a month ago. It was completely dry as it was bereft of any fillings, and so, hard to eat. In India at least, an Uththappam by default comes with at least onion/tomato toppings that make it edible. I am sure that for SD 7/- they can easily add tomatoes or onions to make it edible.

I believe there is another Indian veg. place in Changi airport, next time I plan to try that place instead of this place.

Pros: vegetarian

Cons: cooking below average

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.