Kate's Pizza Amore

608-782-6673

212 Main St, La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA, 54601

Serves meat, vegan options available. You can customize your pizza to be vegetarian or vegan. Soy cheese no longer available. Vegans to specify.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DeadGirlx

An OK place to eat - Edit

It seems they no longer carry vegan cheese for their pizzas. They do have several vegetarian meals and pizza options. I opted for the Very Veggie salad without feta and it was quite tasty and a good portion size. The waitstaff was a little rude, but it was an overall good dining experience.

Best Vegan Pizza! - Edit

I just had a Vegan soy-cheese pizza from Kate's Pizza Amore. It was excellent! If anyone is looking for a great Vegan pizza, Kate's is the place to go! Since there aren't many other places in my area that offer Vegan food I was very excited to try Kate's. It was my first time there, the staff was great, and very friendly, the shop it's self was also pretty neat, I was really impressed. I'm definitely looking forward to more Vegan options on their menu and I can't wait to go back! :]

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: a little noisy

Return to La Crosse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kate's Pizza Amore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.