Kasia Cafe

Contact 716-679-6775

183 E Main St, Fredonia, New York, USA, 14063

Serves meat, vegan options available. Set back in the former seed company building, this restaurant has a cozy European atmosphere. Vegan choices include a hummus or portobello panini, a garden salad, a daily soup, and an option to make your drink with soy or almond milk. The specials list also often includes vegan dishes. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-8:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Western, Non-veg

First Review by American Vegan

Rude - Edit

When this place first opened up, we went there many times. The owner was like night and day. He was either very pleasant and nice to talk to or he was rude and acted like you were bothering him.
The final straw was asking for a decafe coffee at night because I can't sleep if I drink otherwise and he laid into me about what a pain it was to make, how it took time to do because he only had regular going etc....
I was with my son and his gf and they both were shocked how rude he was.
It is too bad because the food was pretty good and it was a neat place inside.

Pros: nice atmosphere, location

Cons: rude owner, slow service

Flatbread pizza is a winner! - Edit

We had the flatbread pizza (olive, mushroom, basil--see photo). Loved it, and so did my son. Yes, it would be better with some vegan cheese, and the owner is looking into that possibility. Let him know how much you appreciate vegan, and he'll do more vegan options!!!

Pros: Anthony (owner) is almost always there, friends rave: breakfast & lunch available all day, nice clean rustic decor

Cons: be patient, homemade food takes a little longer

Return to Fredonia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kasia Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.