Kallista Tea Rooms

103 Monbulk Rd, Kallista, Victoria, 3791

Serves meat, vegan options available. Licensed restaurant with a large number of vegan choices, mainly on the breakfast menu which is available daily until 3pm. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KatieBatty

Excellent - Edit

Excellent food, friendly staff and great atmosphere. But book ahead coz it gets busy

Fantastic food - Edit

We got a warm greeting from the staff when we entered, and immediately relaxed when we saw the word 'vegan' on the specials board next to the counter. There were several vegan options, all clearly marked, including burrito, gnocchi and the special, sweet potato, black bean and quinoa fritters. We also noticed a vegan breakfast on the menu too.

I had the fritters and my partner tried the burrito - we couldn't decide which was better! They came with generous helpings of salsa (burrito) and salad (fritters) and both had avocado too.

On the way out we spotted vegan cakes calling to us from the display, so we got some to go - yum!

Good value, friendly service and fab food! Well worth a visit if you're in the area or fancy a drive! There's also a handy carpark behind the tea rooms too.

Pros: friendly service, great atmosphere, including kids corner and wood f, yummy food

Amazing vegan food in the Dandenongs! - Edit

Went up to see the Dandenongs with friends and this came up as a nearby vegan place. They've got lots of vegan options which are marked on the menu and the staff are really lovely and very happy to cater for vegans.

We ordered soy chais to start with, which they were happy to do with maple syrup rather than honey.

For mains, I got the jenga polenta which comes with hot beans, massive polenta chips, and I ordered a hash brown on the side (the hash browns are also vegan).

My friends got the macho nachos, which were very nice, although one of my friends thought the nacho chips were a little stale.

They also have vegan options for desserts, such as carrot cake and others, which we didn't a chance to try this time, but we look forward to coming back!

Pros: Beautiful location, Vegan options marked on the menu, Great service

Return to Kallista Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kallista Tea Rooms closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.