Kallista Tea Rooms

03-97552659

103 Monbulk Rd, Kallista, Victoria, 3791

Serves meat, vegan options available. Licensed restaurant with a large number of vegan choices, mainly on the breakfast menu which is available daily until 3pm. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KatieBatty

Amazing vegan food in the Dandenongs! - Edit

Went up to see the Dandenongs with friends and this came up as a nearby vegan place. They've got lots of vegan options which are marked on the menu and the staff are really lovely and very happy to cater for vegans.

We ordered soy chais to start with, which they were happy to do with maple syrup rather than honey.

For mains, I got the jenga polenta which comes with hot beans, massive polenta chips, and I ordered a hash brown on the side (the hash browns are also vegan).

My friends got the macho nachos, which were very nice, although one of my friends thought the nacho chips were a little stale.

They also have vegan options for desserts, such as carrot cake and others, which we didn't a chance to try this time, but we look forward to coming back!

Pros: Beautiful location, Vegan options marked on the menu, Great service

Return to Kallista Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kallista Tea Rooms closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.