Kali Kardia Restaurant

Chora Naxos, Naxos, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Greek and pizza restaurant near the port. A section of the menu is cooked only in olive oil and is vegan, including stuffed tomatoes, giant beans, baked potatoes, mixed vegetables and more. Staff is knowledgeable about veganism and willing to accommodate.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by Pinkymoemox

PLEASE GO HERE!! - Edit

My partner and I spent a few weeks travelling around Greece and both agree that this was, by far, the best restaurant we visited. It was so good, we went back for dinner every night!

Although it isn't written on their menu, the restaurant has a large sign outside saying "vegetarian & vegan options"- you won't miss it- on their specials board, there is a Vegetarian Plate, wish is a mixed of traditional Greek beans, potatoes & your choice of a traditional Greek stuffed tomato or pepper for 7€!! Such a bargain!

The meal is huge! And both the tomato and pepper (my partner & I ordered 1 each and shared) are absolutely delicious!!

The staff are super friendly- they remembered us every time we came back, and took the time to come over and have a little chat. The older gentleman (I'm assuming owns the restaurant), shook our hands and thanked us every evening, and even brought us peaches and nectarines after our meal.

Like I mentioned, the food is absolutely delicious, and the vegetarian plate let's you experience different Greek vegetarian dishes all at once (every other restaurant has these options as seperate dishes, I.e, Greek Beans, Gemista- peppers & tomatoes, Green beans, etc). The price is definitely right! Only 7€, and you will definitely not leave hungry!
The restaurant is located just down from the port, and is right on the water! (well, across the road. But still a beautiful view).

Anyone visiting Naxos NEEDS to go here!!
We fell in love, and will definitely be back!
Perfect food, perfect price, amazing staff & awesome location!

Pros: Food is delicious , Vegetarian plate is a bargain!, Staff are awesome

Falscher Standort? - Edit

Leider ist das GPS in amorgos aber in der beschreibung steht Naxos. Auch den Namen des Restaurants konnten wir bei den GPS koordininaten nicht finden.

Return to Naxos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kali Kardia Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.