Kaleidoscope Juice

602-254-2749

1 N 1st St (at downtown), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85004

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cold pressed juice and smoothie cafe sharing space with a coffee shop. Several AZ outlets. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vegtravel4

Happened Upon a Winner - Edit

I just happened upon Kaleidoscope Juice my first morning while walking around! I popped in and ordered an acai bowl that was delicious! I actually went back once more on my trip to try some more of their food and it was equally as satiating. Fast service, cool location, friendly staff (non-veg folks who were helping me figure out what vegan restaurants I should visit on my trip). I really enjoyed this place!

Pros: Quick

Great healthy options for vegans - Edit

Downtown Phoenix isn't overly filled with vegan options. I ended up coming here twice during my stay at the Hyatt nearby because it was convenient (just a block from the Hyatt) and light. This place does offer meat and dairy, but also several vegan menu items on the healthier, fresher side. I loved their acai bowl (does not have a honey drizzle) after workouts and long walks in the desert sun. Plenty of acai flavor and lots of ripe banana and strawberry slices. I can't vouch for the tofu bowl or veggie taco but they look good.

The people working here are super nice. The second time I got the acai bowl, I asked for no nuts since I'm watching my fat intake (I know healthy fats are good, but I had a heavy vegan bagel sandwich at Nami earlier). They were so sweet to pick out the nuts for me even though they're already mixed in the granola.

Pros: acai bowl , fresh fruit, friendly service

Cons: not all vegan

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaleidoscope Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.