Kale Me Crazy

678-878-3188

1570 Holcomb Bridge Ste 910, Roswell, Georgia, USA, 30076

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice and smoothie cafe using only non-dairy milk and yogurt. Offers wraps, salads, acai bowls, energy shots, soups. Gluten-free wrap option. Makes its own almond milk. Can ask to omit cheese in a bowl or salad. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Steffilane

Not impressed - Edit

I briefly went in for a to-go order. I had never been to a KMC location, but I was unimpressed and don’t plan on returning.

I was expecting more vegan/ health conscious options, but I was surprised to find meat on the menu and was a little disappointed to hear the hummus on the vegan wrap had oil in it. I got it anyways on a gluten free tortilla and it was kind of greasy. The veggies were really fresh, though!

I also ordered a juice and I was a little disappointed that it was bottled! Although I did arrive on a Sunday (and it’s the only day they don’t freshly make the juices), it was really pricey. It was $8!!! If I’m going to pay that much for a juice, you’d think it would be the day of and organic. I’m sad that another reviewer wasn’t sure if the ingredients were organic.

Overall, not impressed. Just go into a Publix and get Arden’s Garden.

meh - Edit

I've been to a few Kale Me Crazy stores and I'm really just not impressed. They don't use organic produce, which worries me. The acai bowl was over $10 with tax and wasn't as good as the ones I make at home. They have a few vegan options if you heavily edit- the granola is not vegan and they put honey on the acai bowls, so getting rid of those toppings makes you get a boring bare acai bowl with no substitutions offered. They have juices etc and a vegan wrap, but there's a lot of mom and pop juiceries in the area that have much better (and organic) options. I probably won't come back here.

Great Vegan Options - Edit

Fresh pressed juices made on site, delicious smoothies, salads, vegan wrap and that awesome made to order acai bowl! The acai bowl is a delicious work of art and each one is made to order! Fresh soups, I had the sweet potato when I went, but they rotate them so a different one may be available when you go. Outstanding customer service, they take great care of the customer!

Pros: Acai Bowl (hold the honey), fresh smoothies and juices, salads

Cons: Remember to ask them to hold the cheese, they do sell non vegan food

great vegan wrap! - Edit

Acai bowls (Hold the honey) I am in love with their "beet up" and paradise juices. Great for a quick eat and run. Outdoor seating for doggies

Pros: great food & drinks , indoor/outdoor, fresh everything and it tastes it

Cons: staff still at times need reminders : what is vega, as long as you are careful with your order you wil

Return to Roswell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kale Me Crazy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.