Kalbi Taco Shack

314-240-5544

2301 Cherokee St, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63118

Serves meat, vegan options available. Self-described as "Asian food with a Mexican twist.” Has sautéed tofu and sweet & spicy jackfruit in place of meat for tacos, burritos, rice bowls, and bahn mi. A house-made aioli is vegan. Boba tea can be with non-dairy milk.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by KateShaw

Very Tasty, Accommodating Staff - Edit

Great food, especially the banh mi's. Tofu or jackfruit are available as options for the banh mi sandwiches, tacos, burritos, or rice bowls. Vegan aoli available upon request. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The first time I went I was not overly impressed with the rice bowl, but really like the tofu banh mi. I also tried a jackfruit taco that was also quite good.

Pros: Vegan banh mi, Vegan options include tofu and spicy jackfruit

Tasty “fast” food! - Edit

Sweet little Asian taco shack on “antique row” Cherokee St. We tried the bahn mi with tofu, a jackfruit Taco, and a tofu taco. Everything was tasty, but we liked the tacos the best (there’s better bahn mi in town). Friendly and fast service, and they definitely understand when you say “everything vegan.” We’ll be back!

Pros: Friendly staff, Fast service, In and outdoor seating

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kalbi Taco Shack closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.