First Review by Bimstar

Best option for Vegans near Woolwich Station - Edit

Despite the exterior, the inside of the restaurant is quite nice. Can't say I would recommend coming here if it's out of the way, but if your hungry by Woolwich Station this is the place to go. Food is cheap and many items are either already vegan or can be made so with minor alterations.

Pros: Good choice for a non-vegan restaurant, Cheap, Best in the area

Cons: Items are not labeled as vegan, Might have to ask about many items, especially sau

JUST EAT HERE... - Edit

Seriously, it's a fantastic restaurant. The location and outside of the restaurant my be off putting but it's much nicer once you are inside. Staff are friendly and there is a lot of choice for vegans. The food can be quite spicy so beware (I actually bring my own vegan Oatly creme friache with me because I'm a child when it comes to spicy food).

I highly recommend the spicy momo, it's amazing and I'm always tempted to order 2 plates just for myself. The chana chaat with chickpeas is lovely also. The portions are quite large. It's so cheap, my partner and I order enough to feed 3 people and only end up spending £15 each, with leftovers for lunch the next day.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Very cheap, High quality and delicious

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kailash Momo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.