• Bakery Bakery
    ( 1 review )

Hafenstraße 9, Sylt, Sylt, Germany, 25980

Coffee roastery and cafe. Kitchen makes pies and cakes, with one vegan choice each day. Has soy milk. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-5:30pm.

1 Review

First Review by melba

A lot of love for coffee, home-baked cake and the wonderful location right next to the Rantum basin - Edit

In the „Kaffeerösterei“ I felt very welcome. You can tell immediately, that there is a lot of love in the game: for coffee, home-baked cake, Sylt and the special location right on the Rantum basin.

In the summer you can spend a wonderful time on a bike ride and in winter, the trip to the roasting was a treat, too.

Christian, who runs the coffee roasting with all his heart, even manages to inspire me as a non-coffee drinker for his coffee. And from all tables I hear enthusiastic comments on coffee. Several times a week you can also watch the coffee roast directly.

But then I decide for a fresh ginger-lemon tea, which tastes very delicious. I also enjoy a juicy and delicious chocolate-cherry-brownie.

The cake is homemade and it is important for Christian and his wife to always be able to offer a vegan cake as well. To make sure that vegan cake is available when you come to visit, Christian advises to give a quick call before. Then he likes to put back a piece (or more).

The cake is not labeled as vegan, as Christian has learned that many of his customers avoid it and he otherwise could not make a vegan offer due to lack of demand. But so the delicious vegan cake is sold as well and many guests learn afterwards that their delicious cake was vegan ...

I'm leaving coffee roasting animated on that day, with a fragrant bag of coffee beans called "Okke" for my coffee loving brother-in-law, and I'm sure I'll return to a lovingly baked piece of cake there when I'm back on Sylt.

Dear Christian, thank you very much for your hospitality, your lovingly led cafe and the very interesting conversation!

Pros: very friendly owner and staff, homemade cake, delicious coffee (roasted in own coffee roasting)

Return to Sylt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaffeerösterei closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.