Kaffee Stark

n/a

Wohlwillstrasse 18, Hamburg, Germany, 20359

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small coffee shop in the middle of St. Pauli. Offers one vegan breakfast with marinated tofu, lentil, and spreads plus peanut butter, marmalade, a salad, dried and fresh fruits and nuts. Stocks soymilk. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, European, Non-veg

First Review by kaeptnsema

Cute Place and Friendly Staff - Edit

I visited Kaffee Stark last week and I loved it. It had good vibes and staff was really friendly, something I rarely came across during my visit to Hamburg. I had a good breakfast of scrambled eggs, might not be purely vegetarian yet, they do have vegan options and the atmosphere itself was warm, with seating indoor and outdoor. It's a quite place and exactly what I was looking for. Though the only downside in the whole experience is that I was obviously a foreigner, not too familiar with the currency and struggled a bit to put the right amount, only later to discover that I overpaid. I would expect the people at the counter to notify me of the mistake.

Pros: Friendly staff, Quiet, Seating options indoors/outdoors

Cons: Not very attentive to my currency confusion

Beautiful, cosy and tasty - Edit

Not many vegan options, but worth a visit! The vegan breakfast consists of bread, rolls, multiple spreads, tofu and salad. They always have one vegan soup, usually some kind of chili sin carne. Both the breakfast and soup are amazing! Not the cheapest breakfast, though.
One of the nicest placest to sit and chill.

Pros: excellent food, comfy chairs

Cons: few vegan food options

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaffee Stark closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.