CLOSED: Kafe Roza

( 1 review )

Rybacka 10 A, Wladyslawowo, Poland, 84-120

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small restaurant making ice cream, cakes, and breakfast food including vegan dishes like hummus served with marinated beets pickled cucumber; sourdough rye bread and sauce; borsch with potatoes and carrots; papardelle pasta with parsley-peanuts pesto; burrito and falafel. Selection of tea and local beer. 2017 SEPT CLOSED - MAYBE TO REOPEN 2018 JUNE - LET HAPPYCOW KNOW IF IT DOES.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Polish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by alicjarze

There has been a mistake! - Edit

Two days ago I was looking for a place to eat vegan near by. Luckily I found the list on happycow app. Considering my previous experiences with fake vegan places, I have decided to call Cafe Koza right before I was ready to go. Just to ask about vegan options. The lady on the phone was surprised by the question. She said there are hardly non vegan options at the menu and online offer must be mistaken. Definitely don't recommend to go there without previous check.

Has CLOSED: Kafe Roza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.