First Review by evelinemater

My Sincere Greetings , - Edit

My Sincere Greetings,

I am Mrs. Alix Teddy, After going through your profile www.happycow.net i decided to donate what I have to you/Churches/ Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God
Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation soon.

I decided to will/donate the sum of ($8.5 million Dollars) to you for the good work of God Almighty, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my
relatives (that have squandered the funds gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and May the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have
willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God
Almighty.

If you are interested in carrying out this task, get back to me for more details on this noble project of mine. Email: [email protected]

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Alix Teddy,.

Lovely site, not great for vegans - Edit

If you're vegetarian in NL it's usually pretty easy, but vegan is another matter.

We were there in June, so it's possible that in July and August things might be different and their restaurant might be open for other meals. But I had checked it out with them prior to booking, and I can speak Dutch.

For breakfast there was fruit, cold cereal and soy milk. There was nothing for lunch nor dinner, which left us traveling by foot or train to the Albert Heijn supermarket in Valkenburg and buying food we could eat cold.

The area is lovely and Limburg is very unlike the rest of Holland. Very hilly, woodsy and tall trees, meandering waterways. Less engineered than the rest of the country. You'll actually need all the gears on your bike if you rent one.

The room was spacious, clean, airy, if a bit out of date. There was a playground on the other side of the river that my young daughter loved. Their yard was beautiful.

But you could almost just as well as stay elsewhere if you're measuring it by food.

Regretfully, I wish we'd liked it more, simply because I felt like veganism had taken a 25-year step backwards. Many fry shops in Holland cook their fries apart from the meat, but not in Limburg. Eating food out of cans because you've nowhere to cook and there isn't a vf restaurant to be found. Not what I'd expected from a vegetarian retreat.

Pros: beautifully situated, lovely surroundings, quiet

Cons: only a vegan breakfast, no vegan restaurants

Return to Schin Op Geul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kadampa Meditation Centrum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2654 times since May 2010.