Kabuki

Contact 702-896-7440

6605 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 147, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89119

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain Japanese restaurant. Began offering a separate veg menu in 2013. Ambience is casual and trendy. Full bar. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by serenacarey

Best Vegan Sushi - Edit

I highly recommend this beautiful combination of flavors! Garlic edamame, spicy tofu on crispy rice, tofu roll, veggie rainbow roll and the veggie Ramin. Wow what a surprise of plant based power. The mayo on the rolls and spicy tofu are confirmed vegan. The floor of the broth, onion and kale in the Ramin is left on your tongue long after the first bite. Bonus!- they have a full bar with brilliant cocktail creations.

Great Vegan Menu! - Edit

The food here is outstanding...one of the best Japanese restaurants I've ever eaten at! We started our meal with stuffed mushrooms...they were small and tasty. We also tried the crispy rice with tofu - we asked for no mayonnaise. This was phenomenal! I like food a little less spicy so I didn't eat the jalapeño that was placed on top. The kale salad made me a kale convert. It was so delicious that I bought the ingredients and tries to replicate it at home. The different vegetarian sushis are so tasty! Service is great and they have gluten-free soy sauce. Very knowledgeable and patient wait staff!
Updated from previous review on Monday February 17, 2014

Pros: All the food - especially the kale salad and the c, Vegan!, Gluten-free!

Cons: a little pricey, but not during happy hour, Service at times

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kabuki closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1488 times since Dec 2013.