Kabuki - Cerritos

Contact 562-467-8003

11431 South St (at Gridley Rd), Cerritos, California, USA, 90703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain Japanese restaurant. Began offering a separate vegetarian menu in 2013. Vegetarian dishes are clearly labeled, and some of them are vegan or can possibly be made vegan; please inquire. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by xmrfigx

veggie section!!! - Edit

Very vegetarian and vegan friendly! There is a variety of veggie sushis including the veggie roll, asparagus/avocado roll, and the veggie rainbow roll which is made with veggie mayo and looks like it's topped w fish to fool your friends and family (; over all a yummy place that's perfect for all preferences!

Pros: veg friendly, Large selection , Gluten free items

Cons: Not all vegan, but what can ya do

Nice veg selection - Edit

We went here for a friend's bday dinner. They chose it because they knew there were veg options that I was not aware of. The had quite a few appetizers and entrees that fit the bill.

I started with the spicy veggie ramen. A little bland and a LOT of kale. I think I may be used to my pre-heart attack salty ramen but a little bit of soy sauce improved the flavor a bit.

Next my wife and I shared the spicy tofu over crispy rice. I found this to be pretty good. The crispy rice gave a nice texture to the dish.

I finished the meal off with a spicy veggie roll. It had the same spicy tofu inside with peppers, avocado and tomato along the top, replacing the normal fish found on sushi. This was also pretty tasty. The peppers seemed to be a strange flavor combination for the tofu but not horrible. The avocado and tomato were a good compliment though.

Overall, not a bad option when craving Japanese cuisine.

Pros: Good selection, Veg dishes labeled

Cons: More veg protein selections would have been nice

Return to Cerritos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kabuki - Cerritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.