Kabob Castle

( 1 review )
586-221-2632

33133 Gratiot Ave (at E 14 Mile Rd), Clinton Township, Michigan, USA, 48035

Serves meat, vegan options available. Middle Eastern hole in the wall with the largest selection of vegan and vegetarian food in the surrounding 5 mile area. Most customers get takeout, but you can dine there. The owner/chef is very vegan friendly. Menu clearly labels vegan items, including raw juices, appetizers/salads, sandwiches and entrees. Ask if fresh pita is vegan. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeganZim

Addictive! - Edit

My fiance and I eat here at least once a week.

Our favorites include the crushed lentil soup (the best in the area, including Dearborn!), the falafal (delicioussSS), the spicy hummus (has a nice complexity to it), the hot mint tea, and the mujadarrah without yogurt sauce and the mixed grilled vegetables.

Typically service is pretty quick and we can be in and out, with a bill under $15 for both of us to eat in under half an hour.

We have never tried doing a takeout order but often see a line of people coming in and out for that, sometimes it seems to take quite a while for them to get food so we have always felt it's just faster to dine in.

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Addictive

Return to Clinton Township Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kabob Castle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.