Pizza Etc.

• Veg-friendly
Contact 505-986-1500

556 N Guadalupe St, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 87501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small pizzeria inside the mall offering Daiya vegan cheese. Also makes sandwiches, salads, and soups. Previously named K-Pizza Etc. at 1 Paseo de Peralta.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cinnamonstick

Vegan Pizza with Daiya Cheese! - Edit

Not all vegan, but the reason I'm giving it 4 cows is the vegan pizza.

Go here to get at 20% discount on your next vegan pizza: http://www.premiumshoppingguide.com/santa-fe-coupons/pizza-etc/

Pros: Daiya Cheese, Glutin-free option, Movie theater across the corridor.

Cons: No Whole Grain Dough

Delish Vegan Pizza - Edit

Pizza Etc is a tiny place in a SF shopping mall - the same as SPROUTS Market. They are one of the only pizza places to offer a vegan cheese option. It's more of a carry-out or delivery place but there are a few small tables and the toppings are good. I'll be going back regularly.

Pros: Daiya, local, friendly

Cons: not a real restaurant, limited seating, not 100% veg

Daiya pizzas - Edit

We were visiting Santa Fe over the long holiday weekend and just wanted pizza the first night we were there (too tired to go out!). Pizza Etc is inside the DeVargas Center which was close to our B&B (we also stopped at Sunflower Market to pick up beer - in the same center). We arrived at 8pm without realizing that they were about to close. They were very nice and helped us anyways without even mentioning the time. Super nice staff. We got a mushroom and sun dried tomato pizza to go and it was baked pretty quickly. The crust was harder than we prefer, but Daiya always makes everything better. They even had flyers out that explained what Daiya was and they advertised it as a healthy cheese alternative. It wasn't a great pizza, but it hit the spot and it's great that regular pizza places advertise Daiya!

Pros: Daiya, nice staff

Cons: hard crust

vegan pizza! - Edit

My partner & I just moved to Santa Fe from Orlando, FL a few months ago, and have really missed all the vegan dining options of home. Shortly after we arrived, Pizza Etc started carrying Daiya cheese. They charge an extra $2 to make the pizza vegan, but they SMOTHER the pizza in cheese, so I think it's a great deal! They've already mastered cooking it, so the Daiya is melty & gooey, not overly-cooked, runny or burnt. (You guys know what I'm talking about!)

The best part is that they deliver! If you haven't tried the new Daiya yet, definitely call or visit these guys. They are VERY nice, and we want to show our support so they keep offering vegan cheese! I'm not sure if they will charge extra to make a vegan calzone, but it will be my next mission to find out!

Pros: THEY DELIVER!, reasonable prices, yummy toppings!

Cons: -, -, -

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Etc. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1509 times since May 2010.