Justlife Cafe

Organic cafe using ingredients from Justlife store. Serves rice and noodle dishes, burgers, salads, juices and smoothies, a small selection of desserts displayed at the counter. Seating in front of and within the Justlife store. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Spaghetti_monster

Good wholesome food - Edit

I spent a good ten to fifteen minutes trying to decide what to have as the menu is extensive and it all sounded so delicious. I tried to order the nasi lemak but it was all gone. Instead I went for braised tofu rice and a chocolate banana smoothie. The smoothie was delicious. Whilst I enjoyed the food I was disappointed that it did not have more flavour. It did however taste fresh and natural. As I still had room I had a pice of chocolate cake. Unfortunately, it was a little dry. Overall I did enjoy the food and I will be back as there were many tempting dishes that I want to try. There is also a shop attached to the cafe which has a huge range of vegan staples. But as a previous reviewer noted, not everything in the shop is vegan.

Tasty pure vegan cafe with good variety - Edit

I enjoyed everything I ate here. The nasi lemak and the wraps were my favourite. There is also a mini grocery store connected to the cafe. Everything served at the cafe is fully vegan but the Justlife grocery store isn't entirely vegan but most of the products are.

Pros: fully vegan menu, organic, tasty

Very clean, tasty food - and all vegan! - Edit

I keep coming back to this lovely little cafe. So far I've tried the dumplings, nasi lemak, bliss balls, tofu burger and avocado chocolate pie. The vegan nasi lemak was my favourite, but the food is very nice overall (only criticism is from my partner who found the burger a bit dry), and everything is always beautifully presented with attention and care. The homebrew coffee is also delicious!

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Justlife Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.