Justin Lane

• ( 3 reviews )

1708-1710 Gold Coast Hwy, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia, 4220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian bar and restaurant specializing in pizza and pasta. Offers 2 vegan pastas, and 2 pizzas that can be made vegan on request. Can provide vegan multi-course banquet.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by PiaAston

lindamoriarty1

Points +23

Vegetarian
27 Mar 2021

Disappointed

Had to literally ask for the vegetarian menu as they don't include it on the normal menu or offer it without asking. Weird. But ok. Hardly any variety. Over priced. Forced to do the $42 a person feed me thing as we were in a group. Even though me and my partner were the only vegetarians we had to share one pizza. Cost us $84 for half a pizza each. One salad on menu which was basically a pre made bag of rocket leaves. And the veggie entrees were sliced up tomato that wasn't even red and olives. Did not enjoy any of the experience. Drinks over priced. No one came to ask if we wanted anything else. Pasta came on this menu too but no mention or offer of it. Just 7 pizzas to share with 10 people for $420. Waste of money. Won't be back.

Pros: Can't think of anything.

Cons: Over priced. , Quality of food, Seat was broken

CheyenneYoung

Points +137

21 Jul 2020

A little underwhelming...

Beautiful atmosphere and venue! The staff were lovely - except we did have some communication issues which resulted in our order being mucked up a bit. They were very generous accommodating the mistake, however, we were underwhelmed by the food - compared to the many other vegan alternatives on the Gold Coast. It would not make it to my 'Go to' lists of vegan venues unfortunately...

Pros: Beautiful Venue, Atmosphere

Cons: Underwhelming food, Miscommunications during service, Menu was not clear/pricing etc

PiaAston

Points +29

01 Jul 2020

Best vegan Italian food ever

Whole vegan menu of pizzas & pastas

Pros: Lovely staff

Return to Burleigh Heads Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Justin Lane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.