Just Vegan - Marina Walk Pearl

• ( 22 reviews )

Marina Hotel Apartments, Shop 4, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Serves a mix of European and Arabic vegan dishes including moussaka, penna pasta, English breakfast, pizza, and burgers. Cakes and brownies for dessert. Est. 2020. Open Mon 12:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Wed 10:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 10:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, European, Middle Eastern, Breakfast

First Review by RubenTouitou

KimMartin

Points +324

15 Oct 2021

Disappointed

Ordered on deliveroo app. Was so excited to try this places food as almost all comments I read said incredible food. Unfortunately mine was not tasty at all. I ordered the chicken and mushroom pizza and the chickn tenders. Both I didn’t enjoy. Pizza base hard and the chickn weird texture and taste. The tenders also had a strange texture and were far too oily.

Pros: All vegan , Many people reviewed well.

Cons: I didn’t enjoy the two options I tried

07 Nov 2021

Hello Kim,

We truly appreciate your detailed feedback. We have already raised the concern with Just Vegan.
Our team will work on it and hopefully we can create a better experience for you next time. Please accept our apologies for the disservice and inconvenience.

joannatapuy

Points +90

30 Jun 2021

Amazing fooood

This was my one of my favorite places! I loved the fact that everything was vegan.

Pros: Good food, Nice staff , Fully vegan

06 Jul 2021

Hello joannatapuy, We are glad that you were satisfied with our service. Looking forward to serving you again soon.🌱

Shantikhanna

19 May 2021

Best Vegan cafe in DXB

As you all may have guessed by now, I have always been a champion for Vegan food and healthy eating on my platform. So when I was invited to @justveganjumeirah it was a no brainer that I was going to have a great time & so I did... let me share with you my experience ...

The moment I walked into this place, I felt an instant connection with nature because of the lush green ambience! The butterfly wall art and the floral bicycle added to the already aesthetically pleasing interiors.

The food was outstanding with some incredible flavors, and innovative dishes. Even if you are a carnivore you would enjoy this place as the food tastes so good you would never believe it’s vegan. Their endless & diverse menu encourages people to eat healthy and switch to greener options.

We were served some unique dishes, such as..
🌟 Vegan popcorn and Kiwi & Hibiscus infused water
🌟 Beets Benedict with Sour Dough & vegan Hollandaise
🌟A Double Cheese Vegan Burger
🌟 Mock Butter Chicken with brown rice
🌟A Vegan Yellow Thai Curry Pizza
🌟We ended the afternoon with a delicious Vegan Raw Chocolate Berry Dessert, couldn’t believe that this was vegan, it was so rich, dense and delicious.

A refreshing afternoon well spent with us leaving with broad smiles and no guilt ! Urge everyone to give this place a try 💚 because the future is green and so should we be ! #dubaivegan #vegandubai #vegan #dubai #vegansofdubai #whatveganseat #uaevegans #vegansindubai #veganindubai #uaevegan #plantbased #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #mydubai #veganbombs #glutenfree #veganfoodrocks #feedfeedvegan #veganinthedesert #dubaiveganfood #vegangotgame #uae #dubaifoodie #plantbaseddubai #veganfood #abudhabivegans #dubaivegancommunity #veganfoodspace #glutenfreedubai #bhfyp

19 May 2021

Hello Shanti, Thank you for your appreciation. We are glad to know about your experience with us, such a gesture of reviewing about us makes our team motivated to go the extra mile for giving our guests a great experience and value. We look forward to serving you again🌱

SteffenGemuenden

Points +26

02 May 2021

Bad dining experience.

Food was not prepared well, way to much oil and dressing everywhere. Main course served first, then the fresh juice and starter. Not eatable

09 May 2021

Hello Steffen Gemuenden, good morning.
Our team will work on it and hopefully we can create a better experience for you next time. Please accept our apologies for the disservice.

AnastasiiaButler

Points +38

09 Mar 2021

One of our favorite vegan places in Dubai!

Big menu, that they keep improving all the time. Hope they open outdoor terrace soon!

Pros: Prices , Quality of food, Big portions

Aarohisurya

Points +20

05 Mar 2021

Excellent food

This is my go to place. Excellent food and service. One of the best things I like about this place is that they keep continually introducing new items on their menu and enhancing the quality. I’ve never had any bad experience so far. Would definitely recommend it.

Pros: Vegan sushi and momos, Vegan chicken curry and katsu curry, All wraps

23 Mar 2021

Thank you for your positive review, we will be waiting to make such amazing memories for you.

hokusai77

Points +12794

28 Feb 2021

Kind, careful staff

Very friendly and careful staff, I also had very good dishes: an Arabian lentil soup followed by a rich soy meat gulasch with rice and veggies on the side.

Pros: friendly, kind staff, large choice

Rishav

10 Feb 2021

Best food by best chef

Love this place. All food were great. Stopped in for dinner and had a great meal. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. the chef Kailash was brilliant. Chef Kailash offering great recommendations. The dishes were delicious and all plant base specially chef spacial. Plus it's all at an affordable price. Spacial thanks to chef Kailash for amazing food and service.
Highly recommend it and will definitely come back again.

Pros: Excellent food , Good value , Friendly staff

24 Feb 2021

Sakeeina

Points +6

Non Veg
06 Feb 2021

Vegan !!!!

𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙑𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙉

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 !!!

Recently we all have been hearing so much about veganism and a vegan lifestyle, however me being an ardent non-veg can’t really imagine myself going totally vegan. So when I got an opportunity to dine at an all vegan restaurant I totally wanted to give it a shot.
Surprisingly I did’nt miss the meat element at all. The food is prepared in such a way that it has an alternative to every regular ingredient which isn’t vegan. Special thanks to Chef Suresh who took time out to explain every dish in detail and how it is created.

Dishes we had…

𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙
𝘼𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙤 & 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙙
𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬/𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠'𝙣
𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖
𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠'𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙
𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙖
𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙩 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙩

Everything absolutely spot on, on flavours and presentation and that Chocolate Tart was a star literally, disappeared in no time. I would highly recommend this restaurant at all levels.

My review is based after my personal visit to the restaurant.

If you like my content, do show some love and follow me @theaquarianstar on Instagram

Cheers x
Sakeeina

07 Feb 2021

AppleCervantes

Points +33

02 Feb 2021

Continental full vegan menu

I just couldn’t believe how this small restaurant has a full blown vegan menu. You can find food from all over the world like burger, pasta, pizza, Arabic food, Indian food, European food, and soooon the chef told me they will have Japanese food. Service is fast and staff were accommodating. View of the marina is a plus. Most important is that they aren’t to expensive too. 🙂 absolutely love this place!

Pros: Excellent food , Big portion , Fast service

Cons: Small eating area, Limited parking space

05 Feb 2021

Olyalya

25 Jan 2021

Favourite Vegan Place in Marina

One of my favourite places in Dubai to order takeaway from! They have by far the best vegan cheese, so their pizzas taste amazing! Also I’m normally not a big lover of vegan meat but here I always order some as it’s really tasty. For more healthy options they have salads that are great and for dessert I tried their peanut butter & chocolate cake at it was delicious! Highly recommended place

Pros: great food, big portions , good value

05 Feb 2021

shruzaa

Points +13

Vegetarian
18 Jan 2021

The Best CLEAN & VEGAN food in Dubai

@justveganmarina It serves seriously delicious variety of COMFORT CLEAN FOOD.

Aptly located #marinawalk ,this place is perfect in all aspects - be it location, views, ambience, service or food. @justveganmarina serves COMFORT VEGAN FOOD which means that you can eat pizzas, burgers, shawarma, desserts that gives you all the nutrients and beneficial to the environment.

Rosemary Scented Pumpkin Soup – Crushed Pumpkin soup with coconut cream and some pumpkin seeds. Tasted yum

Caesar Salad – I loved the house dressing on this fresh salad along with plant based meat & some sliced roasted almonds

Spring rolls with Plant Based Chick’n – another favorite which was wrapped in rice sheets and served with thai chilli sauce. We really loved it.

House Nachos – a huge portion of nachos topped with sala, guacamole & vegan cheese.

Vegan Shawarma – a meal in itself where Chef wanted to give the taste of real shawarma to vegetarians like us. He replaced the meat with plant based protein & served perfectly well with some fries, garlic crème & pickled vegetables.

Crispy Chick’n Burger (Plant Based) – beats KFC Chicken burger in the crispiness department. Again a meal in itself, it was perfectly made using plant based meat, some lettuce & served with fries. We loved it!

Nachos Pizza – this pizza was perfection! Thin crust, topped with protein & vegan cheese and the added crunch was nachos topped on it. A must try here!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart – ended the evening perfectly with this amazing dessert. Chef had used peanut butter & vegan chocolate to make this dessert. It tasted amazing & should be tried.

Vegan Brownie – gooey & filled with nuts & dark chocolate, it’s a perfect version of dessert for any chocolate lover.

We loved everything that Chef made & served us. For us, it is going to our recommended list & we really loved everything about this place, right from location, to service to ambience. A must visit!

Pros: clean food, good on pockets, amazing location

Cons: needs to start outside seating soon

20 Jan 2021

We are grateful for the chance you gave us to serve you and your family/friends at our restaurant. We hope to see you more often at Just Vegan for making such good memories.

vnoglife

Points +40

16 Jan 2021

BEST VEGAN FOOD IN DUBAI

We were lucky enough to try the food from Just Vegan last night. We were blown away with the creativity of all the dishes. The dishes consist of cuisines from around the world and it was so good to have some comfort food, as opposed to only having healthy salads like a lot of other vegan restaurants in Dubai.

With just 24 hours notice, Chef Suresh Baabu was able to accomodate our dietary requests of No Onions or Garlic and cooked up a feast especially for us! Him and his team are very passionate about food, feeding people and innovation!

This is a place not just for vegans, but for everybody to enjoy the foods they usually eat without slaughtering animals in the process. Thank you to the Just Vegan team and all the best! We will definitely be back - a lot!

Pros: Fully vegan

20 Jan 2021

Zoobipandit

Points +21

Vegetarian
10 Jan 2021

A Vegan Treat

The food at Just Vegan is excellent. These dishes are a treat to the taste buds. The dishes are nothing less than completely delicious!

The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. And the Chef Mr. Suresh is a gem of person full of hospitality and explained the concept of veganism to us in a very friendly manner. He was all the time available to explain the dishes and the quality ingredients used in it.

This restaurant is newly opened at Marina Walk, Very good service and an excellent view of Marina walk and passing yachts!

They serve a mix of European and Arabic vegan dishes made of plant based protein and their in house ingredients which are carefully chosen to make the experience just amazing.

We started with the hot wild mushroom soup, so interesting in composition and very tasty. The vegan white sauce pasta with vegan cheese was just perfect and creamy for us. Then we had the spring roll which was served with sweet chilly dip, another treat for the eyes as well as tastebuds. Crispy Loaded nachos were loaded with guacamole and molten cheese all over. It also had few chunks of plant based protein which was a good amalgamation with crunchy nachos. Then we were served Spanish omelet made of chickpea flour and boiled potatoes, was served with roasted red pepper sauce. Plant base Chick N Shawarma was another level and was just amazing.

We also tried their Tacos Pizza which had a gorgeous golden base, nothing soggy about this plating... full of cheese and an incredible array of veggies including mushrooms, olives and other delicious treats. The Orange and Avocado salad was generously portioned with delicious tangy orange slices, slivers of avocadoes, crisp leaves, cherry tomatoes and a light dressing, it tasted so good.

But the showstoppers of the evening were definitely the Vegan desserts and we were served Peanut Butter Tart and Vegan Brownie which were in true sense delicacies to be relished again.

It was A perfect Vegan Treat and I'm looking forward to my next visit for more healthy food. Highly recommended for the Wow Vegan factor!!!

P.S. Do try their Veganuary Menu for the month of January.

10 Jan 2021

Thank you for your appreciation. We are glad to know about your experience with us, such a gesture of reviewing about us makes our team motivated to go extra miles for giving our guest great experience and value. Chef Suresh will surely be overwhelmed with your response to his hospitality. Hope to see you soon. 😊

ElishevaWeisfish

Points +27

01 Jan 2021

Very good food. Excellent service

We really liked the food. Its a new restaurant, great service, good prices

Pros: Good food , Great service , Not expensive

SigalRosenfeld

Points +28

01 Jan 2021

Amazing cruelty free food

We were 7 people and ordered a lot of food. Every single dish was just so delicious and made with love. And the service was amazing! So friendly😄I highly recommend this place.

Pros: Delisious food, Very friendly service

HxxSxx

12 Dec 2020

Ok

It's not like a must place to visit,or vegan destination of the city. But if u r nearby u could eat here. Ordered Chicken Spring Roll and Vegetable soup through the Entertainer app. 1st comment is that would be nice to have a description in the menu about spiciness and what are the ingridients exactly. That's why I put 4 stars, as I didn't want a spicy soup, more like clear vegetable soup. But I got spicy, disappointed because it was not mentioned in the online menu. And it was a bit oily and I'm not sure what kind of oil it is, I hope it's vegan. Spring rolls were OK, but with there were more veggies inside. Prices are good 👍delivery was fast, I live nearby.

03 Jan 2021

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we will surely be considering your feedback on the menu description....Hope to see you soon

ElkeSteijns

Points +26

07 Dec 2020

Just Vegan

The food is cheap and so looks the place. Food is okay, not great but the service is extremely bad. Such a shame..

03 Jan 2021

We are sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We request you to give us opportunity by providing a detailed information about your experience. You can reach us on call/email..
Contact no: 8002050
Email Id: mary@justveganme.com

UrvashiJha

22 Nov 2020

Excellent!

Just Vegan is a must try place for delicious vegan dishes. Quick and great service

03 Jan 2021

We are glad to know your wonderful experience with us. Hope to see you soon

Azwa

Points +6

Non Veg
22 Nov 2020

Tasty Vegan food

The food was super delicious...will definitely come again for tasty vegan food!

ReachMille

Points +25

18 Nov 2020

Amazing Vegan Option

Had amazing vegan food here

Pros: Had Vegan Ommlette , Vegan Shawarma, Vegan Pasta

03 Jan 2021

Thank you for the appreciation. We would love to know more about your experience

RubenTouitou

Points +39

15 Oct 2020

Amazing food!

Love it there, the pizza is great!

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Vegan - Marina Walk Pearl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.