Just Thai - Food Cart

971-340-3011

SW 3rd Ave (at SW Stark St, downtown Portland), Portland, Oregon, USA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Food cart offering inexpensive Thai food and will make dishes vegan upon request. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Thai, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Championoftheesun

can't wait to go back - Edit

I was in Portland on vacation this summer (June 2016) and picked up lunch here one afternoon after wandering around downtown. We really appreciated the fact that, although this cart serves meat, they can make the entire (very extensive) menu vegan. There wasn't a lot of seating beside the cart, and it was full, so we brought it back to our rental house and ate there - despite our drive back to the Hollywood neighbourhood, the food was still piping hot and delicious when we opened the containers. Oh, so delicious. We got the pad see ew and some red curry, and shared them. Both were nice and spicy, and the veggies were very fresh. The noodles in the pad see ew were perfect. I still dream about that lunch and can't wait to visit again on my next trip to Portland.

Pros: Great value, Delicious, Extensive vegan options

Cons: Not much seating nearby

So glad we stopped by! - Edit

This place was a hidden gem in a sea of food trucks. The owner was so nice and accommodating. Everything on the menu can be made vegan apparently, and he was more than happy to add mushrooms to my pad pak and avocado to my brothers red curry. We ordered the curry, the pad pak, 4 fried thai rolls and a thai iced tea with coconut milk for around $18 and had more than enough to eat and even some leftovers.

I highly recommend this place and wish I lived closer.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-08

Pros: accommodating , delicious, cheap

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Thai - Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.