Just Planet

37 O'Shanassy St, Sunbury, Victoria

Fair trade cafe and gifts shop. Serves coffee, hot chocolates, sweets, and casual savory meals. June 2017 will host special meal events - check its webpage for tickets & reservations. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Salad bar, Australian

First Review by Wuji_Luiji

fantastic food - Edit

Quirky cafe with lots of ethical gifts you can purchase on your way out. I don’t like the coffee they make (sorry) but their food is divine. The chef knows food and art because the presentation is incredible. Order off the specials board you wont be disappointed. You would be so surprised to find such incredible artistic and delightful food here in sunbury. And I mean it, it’s delicious!!!!

As for the coffee I don’t think it’s the coffee that’s bad, it’s the choice of soy milk they use. They gotta switch to bonsoy!

Great vegan piadina! - Edit

I had a vegan piadina for lunch and it was delicious! I also had a vegan berry muffin which was good, but not my favourite. I've had a soy mocha here before and I enjoyed that too. The cafe is cozy and the staff are friendly and helpful. A lot of the food can be made vegan and they were happy to make my piadina with vegan cheese.

Return to Sunbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Planet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.