Just Matcha Tea Shop

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
250-813-2456

544 Pandora Ave, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 1N6

Tea shop focusing on matcha drinks and food products. Usually has vegan brownies, cookies, and chocolates but ask to be sure as they are not always labeled. Plant milk option available. Sells tins of matcha and implements. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by LindseyElizabeth

Great matcha and some vegan sweet options! - Edit

This place is one of my favourite tea places in Victoria. It's a cozy, bright shop with fairy lights and cute decorations. There are a bunch of drink options to choose from (straight up matcha, matcha lattes, etc.) and the best thing is that they don't only offer vegan milk alternatives, but they seem to recommend them (or at least, they did to me.) I enjoyed a vegan brownie with my matcha the first time I visited, and they also offer chocolates and other vegan sweet items. However, it seems that some of their snack options aren't vegan friendly, so it's best to ask if they're not clearly labelled to be sure.

If you're a matcha fan, this is a great place to stock up on matcha implements and other tea related stuff. While Just Matcha's house matcha is great, they also import tins of Ippodo matcha for sale. Ippodo is the best quality matcha I've ever tried, and according to the staff there this is (so far) the only place in Canada where you can buy it, so I highly suggest buying a tin to try! Tancho no Mukashi is a great one to start with.

Highly recommend this little tea shop!

Pros: Vegan milk options, Some vegan sweets/baked goods, Ippodo matcha tins for sale

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Matcha Tea Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.