Just Green Health Food Store

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 02-97286880

20 - 70 John Street, Belvedere Arcade, Cabramatta, New South Wales, 2166

A vegan and organic health food store selling chilled and frozen mock meats, packaged food, sauces and seasoning, vitamins, and more. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by nerida

Awesome! - Edit

They have all the processed items a vegan needs in one convenient shop including frozen foods like burgers, mock products, etc. that I've never seen anywhere before.

But my favourite is the fresh "pork roll" they make to order, just like the Vietnamese bakeries around town. Our family regularly drives an hour through Sydney's traffic to get our fill of these. The best $4 vegan meal possible.

This has already started to become a Sydney vegan institution. Kudos to the ladies that started this. Please expand and start more branches!

Pros: All vegan, Huge variety, Extended trading hours

Cons:

The variety will blow your mind! - Edit

I happened to walk past this new shop on my way to Loving Hut and went inside to check it out. UNBELIEVEABLE. It truely is. The amount of products they have managed to fit into this little shop is just astounding. The freezer section is the biggest and takes up most of the shop, the fridge is full of amazing vegan products, the ICE CREAM looks incredible, I was so excited but couldn't buy much as I had to have dinner and it would have all melted. I'm going back there this weekend though!

The staff are (seem) all quite young and very enthusiastic, they were so nice and so helpful, absolutely lovely and I really hope this new store succeeds for them! What a gem this store is! AND they are open till about 8pm from memory. They are doing absolutely everything right to make this shop out of this world and it absolutely is!

Pros: Variety, Super friendly staff, Late trading hours

Cons: NONE

Return to Cabramatta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Green Health Food Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.