Just Falafel - Muroor

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain was originally veg but added meat to its menu. Offers falafel sandwiches in different international flavors. Dairy and cheese is used, so vegans need to specify. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Thu 7:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 7:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by apartment2504

Healthier falafel with more options - Edit

Featuring falafel by "country" (spicy/cheesy Mexican falafel wraps, for instance, or Japanese wraps with spicy wasabi mayo and sesame seeds), Just Falafel is great for when you crave falafel that is a) not deep fried and with a whole wheat wrap b) packs some added kick in terms of diversity. I wouldn't say this is the best falafel in Abu Dhabi by any stretch of the imagination, but it's healthier and more fun, so I recommend it for vegetarians looking to experiment with their falafel choices or who are more health oriented.

The previous user said they were beginning to offer shawarma-- I have not seen this reflected on their menus, but I'm not positive. I would be disappointed and surprised for sure. They also offer breakfast, juice, salads, etc.

Other locations: Hamdan City, Dalma Mall, Khalifa A

Pros: delivers, many vegetarian options, healthy options

Cons: a little more expensive than other fal.

no longer 100% vegetarian meal - Edit

I used to be a huge fan of Just Falafel, I was able to have one of my favourite snacks for a reasonable price (never more than 20 dhs a meal which was quite filling) and at the same time I was supporting a 100% vegetarian restaurant.
What a great deal!
The falafel is always fresh, the bread tasty and the vegetables delicious. Most falafel sandwiches can be turned vegan by leaving out the cheese and even their mayonese contains no egg.
They are also offering fresh quinoa and lentil salad which is very convenient although a bit pricey.
The fresh juices offered are a plus too.
Sadly the restaurant is now under a new management and ''just'' falafel now turned into ''just falafel but we are also serving shawarma''
The restaurant was doing very well with their 100% vegetarian menu world wide, I am not sure why there is a need to change it, especially because it now can't really be advertised as healthy anymore.
Would love to give 5 cows, but 3 only because I am not happy about the shawarmas being offered in the close future.

Pros: the ingredients are always fresh, it's very quick and convenient , located all over the UAE

Cons: in 3 wks they will no longer be 100% veg, salads are quite pricey

Return to Abu Dhabi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Just Falafel - Muroor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.