Jungle Juice Company

• Vegetarian
Contact 604-869-3363

259A Wallace St (at Fraser Ave), Hope, British Columbia, Canada, V0X 1L0

Vegan restaurant and juice bar. Offers nutritional smoothies, salads, raw entrees and crackers, beverages, and desserts; also cooked vegan soups and chili. Free Wi-fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Canadian

First Review by RudyKehler

tasty breakfast - Edit

My first choice after looking at the menu online was to get the Berry Blast Smoothie and Raw Power Bar, but when I got there they had a granola special that just sounded better. I was happy with my choice. It was prepared from scratch while I waited looking at the antique collection of musical instruments.

The granola was good and filling. It was paired with fresh cranberries, raspberries, and covered in hemp milk. The moist sweetness of the berries complimented the drier granola nicely. It did indeed fill me up and the conversation with the owner while I ate was also enjoyable. If you are in the area, check out Jungle Juice.

Pros: Cheap

A pleasant surprise! - Edit

This little raw cafe is an unexpected find in a small town like Hope, and it's easy to miss if you don't know to look for it. We stopped by on a road trip and enjoyed smoothies, kale chips and raw tortilla chips with freshly made salsa. Everything was really good, and we especially liked the tortilla chips and peach smoothie. Next time we want to try something from the lunch menu. We didn't notice that there were lunch items on the board until we'd already ordered.

Pros: Food is fresh and delicious , The guy running it was nice, Cheaper than other raw places

Cons: Table menu didn't show all items

Jungle Juice Company in Hope BC - Edit

What's your favorite item at Jungle Juice Company?
- Mine is Morning Sun. The ginger is a great pre-work morning shot of freshness! Also, I've learned that ginger is a super immune system booster.

Pros: fresh everything, smoothies, super filling salads

Return to Hope Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jungle Juice Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 704 times since Jun 2011.