Jumping Beans

427, Rooftop, Railway Parallel Rd, Sadanandnagar, near Baiyapanahalli metro station back gate, Bangalore, India, 560043

A colorful little vegan food restaurant est. 2017 serving Indian, Indo-Chinese, fusion food, and veggie burgers. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Indian, Western, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Indo-Chinese

First Review by Putush

good vegan food on a nice rooftop - Edit

Walked to Jumping Bean from the Baiyappanahalli Road metro station this evening. Not a walk for the faint of heart, as the sidewalk is impassable at points forcing you out onto traffic. I'm sure an auto from the station would be pretty cheap.

Jumping Beans is on the top floor of a residential looking building. Blasting dance music makes it hard to miss tho.

Had an Oreo Shake (great)
Jackfruit Biryani (good, spicy)
and Mushroom Khanapuri (very tasty, not as spicy as warned)

all told about 600INR.

My only wish would be for cold drinks other than shakes... Lime soda or something 😋

Pros: vegan shakes!, vegan raita!, rooftop

Cons: only shakes for cold drink options

Delicious Indian Vegan - Edit

Jumping Beans is what was missing in my life since I turned vegan. Flavour forward, delicious food that I wish I could eat always.

This quaint eatery is a rooftop gem. An attractive casual ambiance with a stylised romantic decor will sit well with any crowd.

Now the food: fabulous.

I loved their Oreo shake- decadent
My family who are chaat gluttons- fell head over heels for their Dahi papri and samosa chaats.
The Chinese samosa reminded me of my school days when this novel eats had become a regular favourite. Rich, flaky crust and a moist, noodle-y interior. Served with a mint chutney- yummy!
The highlight of the meal were the biriyanis-
Both the mushroom and jackfruit biriyanis were well cooked and spiced. Not the traditional Kolkata style ones that I grew up eating but these dishes are well balanced by the shahi panneer curry and also the tofu mushroom gravy.

My family gave them a full-on thumbs up.

I am looking forward to eating here a lot more and I hope they soon have a mock-chicken Kolkata style biriyani. It’s in my wish list.

Pros: Indian flavour forward food, reasonably priced, Rooftop

Return to Bangalore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jumping Beans closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.