Juicy Beets

( 1 review )
702-826-3217

3900 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern Indian cuisine. Comprehensive menu with a full page of vegan options. Vegan buffet Tuesday evenings with live music. Previously named Urban Turban. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by clc

Awesome restaurant Going all vegan! - Edit

We had dinner at the Urban Turban last night. The service was incredible. My boyfriend mentioned I was vegan and the gentleman not only offered multiple items for me but also made sure they were organic. My dinner was delicious. The grill mushrooms were so good! The seasoning was just right and they were cooked through without burning them. I really wanted another plate of them. They were that good.

Through our dinner conversation we learn that the Urban Turban is expanding to the space next door and will be called The Juicy Beet! We were able to tour the new space. It has a very cool look. The food will be vegan and organic. I can’t wait to try it out.

Pros: very friendly

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juicy Beets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.