JuiceLand - Barton Springs

• Vegetarian
Contact 512-480-9501

1625 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, Texas, USA, 78704

Chain of juice bar cafes offering organic vegetable juices, smoothies, and cleanses along with several prepared salads and meals packaged for grab-n-go.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Masalaflower

Refreshing! - Edit

Love this place - great to walk to from Barton Springs. They have amazing juices, so fresh. I prefer the juices over the smoothies *cough*price*cough*. I love the Mimosa, Rosie Cheek, Valley Girl, and Tree of Life. Also great to grab some snack bars or ready-made fresh food from their cooler. I would say that the price is a con, but you literally get what you pay for.

Pros: Healthy, Raw

It does not get more real than this. - Edit

If you are truly looking for a place that will speak volumes about the Vegan experience this is it. It even is housed in what appears to be a repurposed gas station. Food is fresh and healthy. Juice selection is huge and inventive. The food is salads and sandwiches mostly and is a brief selection but once again very inventive. Atmosphere is casual and mellow. Service is wonderful. You order at the counter and then your food is brought to your table with a smile. If you hit Austin this is a must do. Oh yea free WiFi.

Pros: Juice selection, Atmosphere, Vegan, Organic

Delicious smoothies! (but expensive!) - Edit

Daily Juice is awesome. They have plenty of delicious and creative smoothies (or make your own!), juices, and raw foods. My favorite smoothie is Berried Alive (blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, goji berry, acai) and my boyfriend's is The Chronic (hemp seed oil, banana, hemp protein, hemp seed, agave)... which is surprisingly delicious.

They even opened a location in Hyde Park (with more parking!). I would go there every day if I could afford it! Definitely worth a visit, especially if the smoothie is doubling as a meal, in which case the price isn't so bad. ;)

Pros: creative menu, friendly staff, health-conscious

Cons: expensive, limited parking

Live Refreshment - Edit

I would go here alot more when I'm driving home from work if I could figure where to put my car!!! It just feels overwhelming when one is tired and thirsty... Anyway, if you're on foot or bike, it's totally wonderful. I love the coconut milk served in a real coconut... scooping the cool flesh out with the pointed straw is fun and nourishing. Want to impress your veggie mate? Buy her some of their amazing raw gourmet treats!

Pros: totally unique, coconuts & watermelon, high standards

Cons: odd location

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has JuiceLand - Barton Springs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1603 times since Aug 2007.