First Review by FilipMutafis

Organic version of the huge amount of Sofia "fresh bars" - Edit

Reducing this to a warning as they are not serious.

We arrived 9.45 a.m. to be told the machines aren't working. They had been over-used for their catering business. But the shop is supposed to be open at 8.30 a.m. Why even go there if they don't attach any priority to direct clients in the bar?

The area is dangerous. I got robbed a few 100 meters away. Getting there is always a hassle and you have to be careful that there are police nearby, which there are however most of the time.

Definitely avoid this place.

Regarding the juices, the prices are kept down via cheap fillers such as orange advances apple in vast quantity. Serves in plastic. I.e. bad value regardless of anything else. Buy a glass bottle in any health shop instead!

Excellent Organic Juice in the Center of Sofia - Edit

Their juices are the best in Sofia. Made only with Organic ingredients and using the Kuvings pressed style juicing (instead of the traditional spinning slicing filter) the juices come out delicious and perfectly made. The green juice is my favorite. Also ask for a ginger shot!

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-28

Pros: Organic juice, Great variety of juices, Made using best juicer on market

Cons: Working hours during daytime, not open in evenings

Great organic smoothies! - Edit

So far, I don't know of another place dedicated to organic smoothies. The location is very good, too, right downtown! The staff is nice and friendly, and the store is colorful. They also offer a selection of snacks to purchase.

The only thing I have an issue with is the ubiquitous plastic straws and cups. This is everywhere in Bulgaria, sadly. I'd rather have reusable containers or even bring my own (which I am sure they won't mind, so I will have to try it next time).

Pros: organic smoothies!, nice staff!

Cons: plastic containers and straws

Return to Sofia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has JuiceBox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.