Juiceberry

561-742-5544

1899 N Congress Ave Unit 3, Boynton Beach, Florida, USA, 33426

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice bar also serving salads, smoothies, sandwiches, and acai bowls. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by roblindsey

Disappointed - Edit

I used to come here all the time until I noticed their products WEREN'T ORGANIC!! Recently I ran into a past employee and he verified that their food wasn't organic. Why do people false advertise??! Very disappointed!!!!! I was a regular, but won't be back now!!!

Pros: Vegan food

Cons: Lie about being organic , Tons of ingredients missing from order

LOTS of opptions for Vegetarians and Vegans - Edit

After learning about JuiceBerry on this site I visited them for a juice. They have LOTS of juice and smoothie options. They have a huge menu for lunch including vegan items. The breakfast is more limited. They have oatmeal, bagels... They also serve organic tofu. They have gluten free options (bread, wraps and energy bars). I sampled 2 soups and they were amazing. I am going back for lunch! This is the only place like this around! Great for everyone!!

Pros: Great Food, Lots of options, resonable prices

Cons: no vegan desserts

roblindsey 28 Dec 2012 - I have since been back many times and have loved everything I have eaten. The staff are very friendly and helpful too.

Return to Boynton Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juiceberry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.