First Review by veganyogi

Juiceateria is best kept secret. Awesome - Edit

Juiceateria has something for everyone on their menu even for me. I am health conscious and love to pick up a few post workout juices to keep at home. I'm in love with their absolutely delicious Goji berry chia pudding bowl, which comes topped with this decadent vanilla almond cream!
I also love to come here with my dad, who really enjoy the Guiltless chocolate pleasure smoothie and the Caprese pizza which is absolutely out of this world! It's amazing how Chef Andy makes this crust out of flax seeds and other healthful raw ingredients. Nothing else I could say but WOW Juiceateria keep up the great work.

Pros: Extremely fresh ingredients , Health info, Great service

Cons: There is none

Juiceateria is best kept secret - Edit

Juiceateria has something for everyone on their menu! I am extremely health conscious and love to pick up a few post workout juices to keep at home! I am also I'm love with their absolutely delicious Goji berry chia pudding bowl, which comes topped with this decadent vanilla almond cream!
I also love to come here with my parents, who both really enjoy the Guiltless chocolate pleasure smoothie and the Caprese pizza which is absolutely out of this world! It's amazing how Chef Andy makes this crust out of flax seeds and other healthful raw ingredients! I'm always trying to make my own but it never turns put as good! Im going to have to take one of the offered raw "uncorking" classes to perfect it"

Pros: Extremely fresh ingredients, Health informative pamphlets , Clean and bright environment

Cons: A little hard to find

We absolutely LOVE Juiceateria! - Edit

Juiceateria is hands down the best juice bar and raw vegan café in Florida! Every time we visit from New Jersey it's the first place we go! We get at least one juice first thing in the morning, then we go back for a delicious post workout smoothie. Their raw vegan food is to die for!! We used to go out to eat every night when we visited Florida, but now we live on Juiceateria's raw food! Everything is amazing, but we must admit that our favorite is their raw lasagna, YUM!! Now we go back home to New Jersey feeling and looking amazing! Thank you Juiceateria!! XOXO :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious juices, smoothies and raw food, clean establishment

Delicious Green Juices - Edit

I completed a juice cleanse and loved the results. My friend and I were chatting and he told me about Juiceateria in Boca Raton. I decided to check it out with my sister.

The girls were so nice.. before we ordered our juices the barista offered us samples to taste. And the chef came out to explain how he created some of the vegan food.

I had a Regulator a slice of vegan pizza and my sister had a Smoothie.. It was soooo good! :D

The store is so bright & beautiful. Much nicer than the other places I've visited.

Highly recommend !!

Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 11, 2014

Pros: very nice staff, you can add super-foods to juices, vegan food has no soy

Cons: Closes at 7pm

sad - Edit

we are used to fresh, made to order raw food. all the food here was pre-made and most was in a refrigerator case. we tried the taco salad wrap & the eggplant pizza. the wrap was awful-it tasted like what we imagined paste would taste like. the taco fillings had an ok flavor. the pizza was pretty good, but there was oil in the dish (just like the grease that drips off conventional pizza) UGH!
there was a sign up offering samples of one of the desert items. we asked and were told there were no more samples. we asked how there could not be any samples when there were many, many packages in the display case? no real reply was given.

we were so excited to try this place, but so let down. the staff was distant and not very knowledgeable about the food. they seem d bothered with every question. we are not coming back here again.

Cons: food not made fresh to order, not very good food, distant & rude staff

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juiceateria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1245 times since Aug 2012.