Juice Shack by Berlin Organics

410-390-3839

1607 N Philadelphia Ave, Ocean City, Maryland, USA, 21842

Juice, smoothie, acai bowl bar. Has grab n go prepared food like salads and veggie sushi/wrap. Non-vegan items in a smoothie can be omitted upon request. Open Mon-Thu 8:30am-6:00pm, Fri-Sun 7:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by catching_dreams

yummy! - Edit

Sooo delicious, had the trestles acai bowl which is made with chocolate almond milk and was so satisfying:)
I said no honey since I'm vegan and added coconut flakes. I'll be back !

Pros: milk substitutes

Yummy - Edit

Pablo's Acai/Pitaya bowls taste amazing, I highly suggest you try them out. My only complaint is they are kind of pricey. My Acai bowl was twelve and the outstanding was 13 plus tax.

Pros: Friendly, Delicious

Cons: A bit pricey

Vegan-friendly, amazing acai - Edit

My dad brought me to OC with him for work and I was super excited to spot the Juice Shack driving through.
The restaurant has a super cool, casual, beachy vibe and the staff was very friendly. The resturant is actually jointed with a sushi bar offering veggie sushi rolls and veggie sushi burritos as well.
Looking at the menu most of the items are not vegan as the smoothies and acai bowls contain products like whey protein and honey. Fortunately, the staff was very accommodating of my request for an acai bowl without the honey (I now know the hemp granola is free of honey!) and I am sure they could make their smoothies whey free as well.
It was our first time trying a real acai bowl and it is perhaps one of most delicious things ever! My omni Dad was surprised at how good it was and actually thought the acai was chocolate! We saw they offer a pitaya bowl to which is another amazing option!
The only negative aspect of the Juice Shack is that the bowls are served in styrofoam cups and the prices are a tad bit expensive ($12.95+ for acai and pitaya bowls) so it's definitely a treat.
Overall the experience was excellent and I would not mind returning for more next time i are in OC.

Pros: vegan-friendly, Friendly staff, AMAZING acai

Cons: styrofoam bowls, Pricey

Return to Ocean City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Shack by Berlin Organics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.