Juice Press - W 82nd St

212-777-0034

73 W 82nd St (at Upper West Side Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10024

NY juice chain. Offers grab-n-go format organic juices, smoothies, acai bowls, sweets, prepared raw food and salads. Vegan except for honey in a few items (like tumeric ginger juice). Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Honey

First Review by the.friendly.fig

Great Options and Quality - Edit

Despite this place not having seating, it was a cozy, relaxing refuge from an unbearably hot day. Small place but with a vast assortment of juices to choose from. A little on the expensive side, but I liked what I saw and what I tried (a coconut meat and coconut water combo). Will definitely try the desserts next time and report back.

Pros: A lot of options, High quality juices

Cons: A bit pricey

The best juice in town! - Edit

I recently visited Juice press, an organic, juice bar. There is minimal seating, and it is quite small, but you'll forget about that when you taste the amazing juices and vegan desserts. I bought a fantastic green juice. It was sweet and gave me a great boost of energy.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Press - W 82nd St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.