Juice Lab

• Bakery Bakery
    ( 1 review )
940-218-6461

508 S Elm St Ste 104, Denton, Texas, USA, 76201

A family-owned juicery and bakery. Offers fruit and vegetable juices, protein bars. Takes orders for custom baked goods. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-3:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by fltprincess

Incredible juice and smoothies! - Edit

I found Juice Lab through the Denton Vegan website, and so glad I did! I have food allergies so finding a new place I can eat (or in this case drink!) is exciting. The juice and smoothie selection is extensive and made fresh on the spot. There is a fresh food case with vegan desserts and vegetarian and vegan snacks. Juice lab also makes their own nut milks that are delicious. (My personal favorite is the Horchata-flavored - yummo!) My husband just did their 3-day juice fast. Wow. You get 5 different juices and 1 nut milk in individual jars, labeled with when to drink. He loved it! Juices and nut milks can be purchased from individual jars to growlers.
Juice Lab can also be found at the Denton Community Market on the weekends!

Pros: Fresh and Delicious, Extensive selection, Great staff

fltprincess 08 Apr 2017 - Juice Lab is now serving lunch items! Vegan house made cheeses, gluten free breads. I tried the vegan grilled cheese on vegan bread topped with spinach. YUM. The carob brownie with carob-avocado frosting is rich and delicious. Love these guys!

Return to Denton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Lab closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.