Juice Generation - W 72nd

Contact 212-579-0400

117 W 72nd St (at Columbus, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10023

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice and smoothies bar with multiple outlets. Has soups, grab-n-go salad and sandwiches. Non-dairy milk options. Mon-Sat 7:30am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

Category: American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by saynotobarbie

Yum Yummier Yummiest - Edit

I recently visited Juice press, an organic, juice bar. There is minimal seating, and it is quite small, but I forgot about that when I tasted my wonderful acai bowl. It had almond butter, bananas, strawberries, and coconut shred on top.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-14

Pros: Friendly staff, Good value, Yummy food

Cons: Small, No seating, Expensive

Best Juice Place EVER EVER EVER - Edit

I discovered Juice Generation in Hells Kitchen when I worked there several years ago. They make the best juices EVER. I have never been any place in NYC (or outside) better than this place. Everyone is friendly. All the produce is clean, and I think organic (not 100% sure on that). They have a great variety of juices and smoothies, and also sandwiches and snacks and almost their whole menu is vegan. I would give it 5 cows, but since they have a handful of non-vegetarian options, the system won't let me.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Generation - W 72nd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 753 times since Oct 2009.