Juice Generation - 9th Ave

212-541-5600

644 9th Ave (at 45th, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10036

NYC chain of juice and smoothie bars. Offers juices, smoothies, acai, grab-n-go sandwiches & salads. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by saynotobarbie

Juice Generation - Edit

I walked over to Juice Generation (JG) for breakfast last week and came away feeling pretty average about it. I went with the Citrus Super C, consisting of pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and mint. While I like grapefruit, I felt that it overpowered the drink and I ended up throwing half of the drink away - I didn't really taste any of the other ingredients in there. I'd try JG again, but would try something else.

Love it! - Edit

I love this place. It's right around the corner from my job and whenever I forget lunch or need a boost, I go there for a fresh juice. They are committed to using local/organic food. They have a nice assortment of juices, smoothies, and hot beverages (some made with juice) that they make to order. I paricularly like their dairy free, wheat free blueberry muffins that have 9 grams of soy protein and I often get a Mr. Greenjeans with a shot of E3 Live. I love their soups. Their vegan mushroom barley is my favorite and they always have a vegan salad option, at least one. This place has been my lifesaver time and time again. They also have a small snack selection, much of which is vegan.

Pros: Wholesome, Tasty Vegan Options

Cons: A little pricey, but worth it!

2 Responses

saynotobarbie 28 Oct 2009 - Im not sure why review only gave 4 cows. I meant to put 5.

webmaster 07 Nov 2009 - Hi saynotobarbie,

You only gave 4 cows (the max) as this place is Veg-Friendly, not fully vegetarian.
For more info, please see:

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Generation - 9th Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.