First Review by BellaBerry

Best Vegan Ice cream​ Ever - Edit

This ice cream is made from coconut and cashiu nut and some other secret ingredient.. I found it by accident and couldnt believe, that was the most amazing taste I've ever tasted. They have a surprising verity of flavors.

And this is only the ice cream I'm talking about, they have also great juices that you can taste before buying and all kind of chocolate balls that taste Divine.

Go go go!

Pros: all vegan, they have a another location right in Schifol airp

Smallest but best tasty nicecream we ever eat! - Edit

Finnaly we found Juice Brothers after a very very long search in Amsterdam. We couldn't wait to get a vegan nicecream. The lady offered us a small sample to taste that strange looking blue nicecream. OMG what a great tastefull taste from that tiny little sample! Now, we ordered without doubt 2 nicecreams. Each one with 4 balls pls. I watch her taking that small scoop and thinking... "oh noooo here we go again?" She didn't scrape that ice from the nice filled boxes but from the as good as empty boxes behind. There was some sample ice in it deep down.... Oh I get it, the front boxes are just for show? She was scraping so slowly that tiny bit ice from that tiny piece of icecream deep down the empty box as if she was cutting a piece of her heart! Do we need to pay 14 euro for that tiny? OMG for me that was so dissapointing. I wouldn't order nothing anymore ... jeezes. Is this kind of a joke??? Is this how you guys treath vegans? Ok it's healthy but that small for that price it's redicoulous TINY and way to expensive! And whipped vegancream was also NOT available, jeezes! We came so far for this and that's the result? Also, showing a big counter is great but it's almost empty, only half is filled with nicecream? Why? Scared to loose some profit?
Jeezes why do we always need to pay so many for so less??? We where dissapointed again not for the taste but for what we get. Oh and she could be a little more enthousiastic to. Her smartphone was her best friend I guess? The taste was superb but our goodfeeling was destroyed by the way of visiting such a niggardly business.

Pros: Goodlooking clean minimalistic shop., More than 2 differentz SUPERB tasting nicecream., Let us taste only one sample.

Cons: Toooooo expensive and niggardly!, No whipped cream, empty icecreamboxes!, Not very enthousiastic!

expensive but good! - Edit

Got a delicious smoothie and shot here! Yum

Return to Amstelveen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Juice Brothers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.