Jugo Juicery

• Other Other
210-667-4474

11858 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78213

Juice shop and retail. Offers juices, acai bowls, smoothies. Vegan except for honey and bone broth. Items have ingredient labels. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm, Sun 10:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by starshipjunkie

their bowls are addictive - Edit

I will probably never tire of the açaí bowls from this place. I have heard of some places blending their açaí with yogurt in order the “stretch” it, but I confirmed with an employee that jugo juicery does not partake in that practice.
Their bowls are a decent size and they are generous with their toppings. The fruit is always fresh and the granola is always crunchy. I’ve had my bowl prepared both as a take away and to eat in, and both times I was not disappointed in the quality.
Also, at the beginning of this flu season (and even recently) I stopped in to stock up on immunity shots. While my coworkers have come down with flu and various colds, I am pleased to say I haven’t caught either.

Pros: ability to walk in pick up your own juices from th, fast and friendly service, plenty of juice and shots options early in the day

Cons: some juices sell out quickly and they don’t restoc, parking is sometimes a hassle

sooo good - Edit

I originally turned Vegetarian because of how sick I felt after eating meat and now I try to eat Vegan whenever I can because of how amazing I feel afterwards and I do not support the food preparation industry.
This has made it kind of difficult to find a dessert that I thoroughly enjoy without feeling guilty after eating it, but Jugo is my place. It’s filling, sweet, crunchy, and fruity. I feel good after eating it, and I can go here with my non-veg friends. It’s amazing. I usually go to the location in Helotes but if I see a Jugo ANYWHERE I’m definitely stopping by.
Definitely a place everyone should stop by at.

Pros: EVERYTHING

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jugo Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.