Jubilee Pool Cafe

• ( 3 reviews )

Battery Rd, Penzance, England, TR18 4FF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan dishes clearly marked in the menu. Choices include a vegan sausage bap and pizzas are available with vegan cheese. Also serves a vegan flapjack and has oat milk for coffees. Open May to September only. Open Mon 10:00-18:00, Tue 10:00-21:00, Wed-Thu 10:00-18:00, Fri-Sat 10:00-21:00, Sun 10:00-18:00.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, British, Non-veg

First Review by bettybee

HeatherDonaldson

Points +125

13 Aug 2021

Best pasty in town!

Love coming here for a swim and a snack! They have refurbished the cafe since I last visited, I ordered a coffee and a vegan pasty which was the best I had on our recent trip.

Pros: Swimming!, Vegan options , Friendly staff

Xabier

Points +450

15 Aug 2019

Nice vegan food and service

A surprise in Penzance.

bettybee

Points +49

20 Jul 2018

Very tasty pizza!

We came for the Friday pizza night (also on Tues and Thurs), and very much enjoyed our pizzas! Tastiest vegan option we found in Penzance, and with vegan beers too. Definitely worth a visit (as is the pool itself!)

Pros: Tasty food made in house, Committed to reducing plastic waste, Used local suppliers where possible

Cons: Tables all outdoors/semi-outdoors, could be cold!

Return to Penzance Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jubilee Pool Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.