REMOVED: Juana M

54-11-43260462

Carlos Pellegrioni 1535 (at Av. Libertador), Buenos Aires, Argentina

Serves meat, vegan options available. Features a large salad buffet and a selection of appetizers and main course dishes, wine and beer. Try the empanadas and french fries with garlic. English spoken. Non smoking. Directions: Take bus 93 or 130 from Corrientes/Alem heading northeast, pass Retiro and Mitre station that is on the right of Alem and Libertador, and exit at Libertador-Pellegrini just before the fly over, walk a few steps up northwest on Pellegrini, restaurant is in the basement. Removed for poor vegan options.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Argentinian, Non-veg

First Review by nielswied

Juana M is great! - Edit

My boyfriend and I found this (thanks to Happy Cow) back in 2007. It's not 100% vegetarian but has an AMAZING salad bar. They asked us if they would please accept their apologies but there was a 10 minute wait! Then they gave us free wine and appetizers. We got wine, water (not free), dinners and desserts for about $30USD. Pretty awesome.

Juana M mmmm - Edit

This is really a very good and agreeable restaurant, known by locals. I was glad a guide told me when he heard that my wife and I are veggies. In fact one should keep such places as a secret, to prevent it from being killed by tourist, like already a lot of restaurants.
Excellent food, abundant salad bar for veggies and vegans (all you can eat for 17 pesos = €3.75 November 2007) and if you take a mains for about 20 pesos the saladbar is free.
Dr. Niels Wiedenhof and his spouse Alike

Pros: excellent food, good wine, very moderate, pleasant staff, has a non smoking area

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Juana M closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.