CLOSED: J's Kitchen - Minato-Ku

• Vegan

Contact 03-54752727

5-15-22 Miaminazabu, Minato-Ku (at subway Hibiya line Hiroo station exit 1), Tokyo, Japan, 106-0047

Tokyo vegan restaurant serving healthy meals and desserts. Relaxing place with English speaking staff. Address in Japanese: 東京都港区南麻布5-15-22. NOTE: reported closed/shut down to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan, Macrobiotic, Organic, Beer/Wine

First Review by button

Delicious - Edit

Highly recommended! This place had great food and a clean comfortable atmoosphere. It has a very diverse menu, with everything being vegan and organic. It is a good idea to get the meal option A or B, where you can chose one item from each section: salad or soup, appetizer, main course, bread or rice, dessert and beverage. This is a great way to test a variety of delicious items. Everything I had was awesome!

Pros: Delicious, Nutritious, Vegan, Organic, Macrobiotic

Cons: You can't try everything on the menu!

Vegan and macrobiotic = good food - Edit

I like this restaurant. Everything is vegan and macribiotic. Nice 2 storey restaurant in a nice part of Tokyo. Staff were very helpful. Had the curry, tempeh sandwich and a few other dishes, all very good. English spoken. Deserts looked good too.

J's Kitchen - Edit

I was reallllly hungry and very happy with my delicious lunch! I bailed on my friends at the fish market and picked this place from my Happy Cow list at random.....what a great choice! Very close to the metro.

Great! - Edit

I love this place! Very healthy, very tasty, expertly prepared food. I had the Deli set two different times. It comes with soup, a nice variety of foods, and the best brown rice ever! They also have some nice muffins and treats in the deli case. It's super easy to find, take the Hibiya line to Hiroo station, go out exit 3 and go left down the street about a block.

Pros: Excellent food , healthy, lot's of Vegan options

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: J's Kitchen - Minato-Ku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 369 times since Aug 2007.