Jovi’s Kitchen

Polytechniou 3, Skiathos, Greece, 370 02

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant serving international dishes with vegan options including Thai curry, soups, burritos, fries and the Beyond burger. Staff is willing to customize other dishes on request. Open Mon-Sat 1:00pm-12:00am. Closed Sun.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by RachaelRheinbach

lens.for.liberation

Points +146

27 Jul 2020

Go here!

GO HERE. Seems to be one of the only places on the island with dedicated vegan options. I got a mushroom and tofu wrap/burrito that wasn’t actually on the menu and omg it was amazing. So impressive especially coming from a non-vegan place. Jovi and Koko were so lovely and welcoming, wish I had had more time to go again 😥 go here and try the mushroom burger for me! And tell them the Australian sent you 😁

Pros: Amazing food, Jovi and Koko

Cons: Not vegan

absentimental

Points +49

12 Oct 2019

Phenomenal!

Probably the best vegan options on the island! If you're looking for great vegan faux-meats this is where you'll find it. For instans, they have the Beyond burger and vegan cheese, aswell as falafel, burritos, stir fry, curry. And the staff is very friendly and helpful - as soon as we sat down they asked us if we were vegan or vegetarian. The restaurant is located in one of many small alleys off of the main street in Skiathos centre with cozy surroundings. Nicely decorated interior. We higly recommend this place!

Pros: Educated staff, Delicious food, Several vegan options

RachaelRheinbach

Points +25

25 Sep 2019

Excellent, accommodating, sensational food

Ate here twice while in Skiathos and both times were wonderful. Their menu offers Vegan burritos, Thai curry, the Beyond burger, a mushroom burger, pasta, fries etc, with vegan cheese available. I had the mushroom burger and it was not only the best meal of my trip to Skiathos but arguably of my life. Absolute taste sensation!
Coco & Jovi couldn't have been more accommodating once we explained we were Vegan. They even had vegan ice cream for us to try!! The lady who served us drinks was truly lovely and as it was quiet she entertained my 5 month old while we savoured every bite of our meal in taste heaven 😍. Honestly felt so welcome like you were visiting old friends.

What a wonderful place, can't recommend high enough.

They also offer some gluten free options and provide take out.

Pros: Excellent food, Very reasonable prices, Chilled family vibe

Return to Skiathos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jovi’s Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.