Jordbær Pikene

n/a

Nerstranda 9 (at 3rd Floor), Tromso, Norway, 2008

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering coffee, treats, and some food. Veg options annotated with a carrot and other meals can be altered. NOTE: Jan 2018 reported limited vegan options - please send updates. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by RawInProgress

not vegan friendly / bad service - Edit

This place had one of the worst service experiences I’ve encountered. Firstly, we asked about vegan. This went ok and we decided on a soup that wasn’t too bad. When I was paying I used the incorrect currency and they laughed at me and said something in Norwegian which was terribly rude. We then waited 10 minutes for our coffee and had to remind them while they kept serving people and making other coffees. It’s not vegan friendly at all but a normal cafe with some vegetarian options. The view is nice.

Pros: view

Cons: service, not vegan friendly

Great options and pastries - Edit

I enjoyed a brie cheese bagel and also some delicious pastries. The staff was nice and it offers a great view of the ocean. There is an assortment of salads, sandwiches, and pizza.

Return to Tromso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jordbær Pikene closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.