Joli Mont Manufaktur

• Other Other

Mobile outlet offering organic frozen yogurt, crepes, and coffee place. The crepe fillings are vegan suitable. Check Facebook for up-to-date locations and opening hours. Open Mon-Wed 11:30am-6:30pm, Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri 11:30am-6:30pm, Sat 10:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by gillenja

Amazing vegan and vegetarian crepes! - Edit

This is first and foremost a crepe place, but also serves excellent coffee and smoothies. My husband and I went here for lunch on a Saturday, and it was truly one of the best meals we ate while in Thun. The owner has a special dough that is ok for vegans (egg and dairy free), and has normal crepe mix for veggies as well. Nearly all the sweet and savory options were Vegetarian, and there are six to choose from if you're vegan. I had the spicy peanut butter and apple, while my husband had the lentil curry. Both were so fantastic, we ended up splitting both of our crepes so we could each have half. The owner makes everything fresh right in front of you, and the cost was reasonable as well. Definitely worth a visit!

Return to Thun Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Joli Mont Manufaktur closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.