Johnny V's

+44-7540750164

11b N Cross St, Gosport, England, PO12 1BE

Vegan cafe est. 2017 serving items like mac n cheese, pizza, chilli, nachos, chocolate cake and coffee. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Take-out, British

First Review by CharmaineHeather

Fantastic - Edit

I had a black bean and avacado wrap with side salad and slaw. Prices, service and hospitality all great

Pros: 100% vegan menu, lots of choice

Great food, convenient location and take-away option too! - Edit

I haven't stopped going to this place since I found out it had opened. Super friendly. Really good food, never been disappointed with any of the menu and I've tried pretty much the lot. They take custom orders too - my current favourite is a burger with the addition of sausage and fried onions.

Menu is expanding each week and I highly recommend the Pasta, Breakfast Wrap and Sweet-Chilli Sausage Rolls.

All cakes and cookies are great too!

Pros: Great portions at great prices, Friendly and welcoming, Good location with take-away option

amazing cake - Edit

I went here today for the first time with my mum and 2 small children. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was lovely, especially the cakes. I will definitely be visiting again! Thanks for having us.

Pros: best vegan cake ever

Cons: would prefer more veg option rather than fake meat

Return to Gosport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Johnny V's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.