Joey's Olde World Pizza

Contact 845-344-0880

88 Dunning Rd, Middletown, New York, USA, 10940

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local pizzeria and restaurant. Has vegan cheese for the pies. Gluten free, regular, and whole wheat dough options.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NicoleF

vegan veggie lovers pizza with daiya - Edit

I ordered this gorgeous pizza with daiya cheese and as soon as I did, the guy on the phone suggested grilled eggplant instead of breaded eggplant. Brilliant! The veggie lovers pizza had broccoli mushrooms peppers onions and all the veggies were fresh and they were super generous with the cheese. This is the first local pizzeria that I found that offers a vegan cheese option and I thank the HappyCow app for this information-tho it's gonna make me fatter. The eggplant on the pizza was divine.
It was about three dollars extra for a whole pie to be done up with daiya.
I wish I could give them five stars just for the accommodation and effort.

First Time, Definitely Not the Last - Edit

It tasted really great, the service was awesome, and a nice laid back, casual ambience. I had a vegan pizza made with Daiya cheese and a pineapple topping, and they were very liberal with the pineapples, unlike other places. Overall: it was awesome!

Pros: Tasted great, Not stingy with toppings, Nice staff

Super delicious - Edit

I totally recommend this place! The pizza was super delicious and I found myself loving it. I went with my boyfriend and his friend and they're not vegan but they loved it as well. A real treat.

AMAZINGGG - Edit

This has got to be one of my best pizza experiences ever! They were SO nice! And ended up giving my family 4 large slices of pizza free. I had a vegan margarita pizza. From heaven. Saved my leftovers for tomorrow. This little hole in the wall pizza place is worth a 6hr drive!

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Daiya, Friendly

Awesome awesome awesome - Edit

I was really surprised to find a place to get vegan pizza considering I live in the middle of nowhere, but I was extremely lucky to find this place. They advertise their vegan cheese option and were very friendly.

The pizza was amazing and even my omni sister loved it! It was also ready in 15 minutes and was made fresh just for us.

Pros: Attractive/friendly staff, Delicious Food, Quick

Vegan Pizza Close to Home!! - Edit

Finally! A pizza place in the Hudson Valley that serves vegan pizza, and they use Daiya! They also have tons of veggie toppings to choose from and, their homemade sauce and dough is amazing in itself. They even try to work with you to make vegan alternatives for many of their other dinner options. While I was there I got an order of cheesy (made with daiya) bread and it was amazing!! I can't stress enough how nice the staff was while I was there, and if I could give 5 cows I would because they deserve it! Oh, they also have gluten free dough too!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, quick

Amazing! - Edit

My husband and I went to try out this place last week. Their pizza is amazing. They even made vegan cheesy garlic bread for us. I had my half of the pie with no cheese and my husband had the Daiya cheese on his half. Both were equally good cause their crust is out of this world.

The staff was overly friendly too which is nice to see.

You do have to wait for the vegan pies they do not keep them cooked or available by the slice. Well worth the wait.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Clean

Return to Middletown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Joey's Olde World Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2476 times since Feb 2011.