Joe's Eats and Sweets

219 Gulf Beach Dr, Bradenton Beach, Florida, USA, 34217

Dairy ice cream shop but also has vegan ice cream options made from coconut milk. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Non-veg

First Review by ShannonMangon

Vegan ice cream delicious!! - Edit

They had two vegan icecream flavors- I believe both were soy. They had an Oreo icecream and a raspberry chocolate one which was surprisingly good! I do wish they had more vegan flavors though. They also had a bunch of sorbets which were vegan.

Great ice cream but poor vegan options - Edit

This is the second year we've vacationed at Anna Maria Island. Last year I wasn't vegan and visited this ice cream shop almost every night. The carrot cake ice cream is phenomenal! This year my daughter and I are both vegan and we've had to seek out other options since the only thing they offer that is vegan is sorbet. Sad because they do advertise they have coconut milk to make smoothies. If your ice cream is homemade, why not offer at least one vegan option for the ones who don't really care for fruity flavors? We've only been back once this year even though it's only a short walk from our hotel. Instead we drive 15 minutes down the road to enjoy Oreo soy and butter pecan vegan flavors.

Pros: Sorbet for vegans, delicious ice cream for omnivor

Cons: No non-dairy options except sorbet

Return to Bradenton Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Joe's Eats and Sweets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.